1. What are the main features of the new CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. The latest version of CIMB Clicks Mobile App provides a better experience for your favourite banking transactions:
- A simple interface that you can navigate easily through the bottom bar and quick shortcuts.
- Quick access for you to view accounts and transaction history.
- Fewer steps for your transfers and payments.
It's only our first step. We will be polling you to find out more about what you love to have.
2. Will I need to set up Face ID, Touch ID, Biometric ID, and Digital Token when I update to the new CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
Yes. You are required to do a one-time set up of Face ID, Biometric ID, and Digital Token for security reasons. The new App will keep the setting to ensure a seamless experience when you do an update in the future. You will only be required to set up the settings again if you uninstall CIMB Clicks Mobile App.
3. What IOS/ Android versions are compatible with the new CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
Clicks Mobile app works on IOS operating system 12.0+ or Android operating systems 8.0+.
4. What can I do if I do not meet the minimum IOS/ Android version required for CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
We do not support users with an outdated IOS/ Android for a secured banking experience. However, you can still use CIMB Clicks Online Banking to perform your banking needs online.
5. Can I still use the old Mobile App when the new CIMB Mobile App is available?
Yes. We will allow you to use the old Mobile App at launch. We will encourage everyone to upgrade to the new Clicks Mobile App by end September.
6. Are there any charges for CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
No. It’s free of charge. However, certain banking services like making a telegraphic transfer or cashier order will incur fees.
7. How many devices can I use CIMB Clicks Mobile App?
You may use CIMB Mobile Apps on as many devices as you want. For security purposes, do note that you can only set up Face ID, Touch ID, Biometric ID, and Digital Token on one device. Setting on the previous device will be removed once you set up on the new device.
8. What should I do if I forgot my username or password?
You will need to have the 6-digit Clicks activation code that was issued to you to retrieve your username and reset your password. Call CIMB At-Your-Service at +65 6333 7777 (between 9am to 7pm) if you need help with the activation code and we will send you within 1 working day.
9. What should I do if I have too many invalid logins?
The security of your account is important to us. After three unsuccessful login attempts, we will lock your access to Clicks to safeguard you from any unauthorised access. 3 unsuccessful attempts of entering a One-time Password (OTP) via SMS or Token will also lock you out. Call CIMB At-Your-Service at +65 6333 7777 if you need any assistance.
10. What should I do if I have a suspicion that my account is compromised or scammed?
Change your password if you have your Clicks activation code or get your Clicks account locked out. You should call us immediately at +65 6333 6666 (supported 24 hours) and make a police report. We’ll help you with the next steps.
11. I have more questions on the features on CIMB Clicks Mobile App.
You can find more questions and answers here.