Are there any charges for using PayNow Service?
- From now till Dec 2023, there will be no charge on incoming PayNow payment and Outgoing PayNow FAST.
How many accounts can I link to?
- A single UEN can be linked to multiple accounts by using different suffixes for each account e.g. UEN ('12345678X') + suffix ('b15') = '12345678Xb15'
How can corporates make payment using PayNow?
- Payments can be processed via GIRO or FAST.
Are transfers via PayNow safe and secure?
- Yes. The end-to-end process of a PayNow transaction is secure and adopts the same security standards established by the banking industry in Singapore for funds transfer.
What is the cut off time for PayNow payments?
- PayNow payments made via FAST are available 24/7. For PayNow payments made via GIRO, the existing GIRO cut-off time applies.
What is the transaction limit?
- The transaction limit is S$200,000 per transaction via PayNow FAST. There is no limit via PayNow GIRO.