- CIMB Pulse
- Banking With Us
- Digital Services
- Help & Support
Banking With Us
- CIMB Clicks
- Payment & Transfers
- Online Applications
Systematic Investment Process
At the start of our journey, we will evaluate your financial background and goals before recommending solutions across asset classes that are suitable for you.
We will review and balance your portfolio every 6 to 12 months, to align with the markets and adapt to your changing needs.
We have more than 600 funds from various fund houses to meet your specific investment needs. You can also choose to invest your cash, CPF or SRS monies into these funds as well.
On-Going Performance Analysis
All product recommendations are supported by our in-house investment team, which reviews risk characteristics and performance data for your unit trust funds on an ongoing basis.
Range of Fund Houses
Meet your needs with more than 600 funds from various fund houses, including:
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Limited
- Allianz Global Investors Singapore Ltd
- BlackRock (Singapore) Limited
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Limited
- Fidelity International
- First State Investments (Singapore)
- Fullerton Fund Management Company Ltd
- Janus Henderson Investor (Singapore) Limited
- HSBC Global Asset Management (Singapore) Limited
- Lion Global Investors Limited
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management
- Legg Mason Asset Management Singapore Pte Ltd
- Manulife Asset Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Neuberger Berman - Retail Funds
- Nikko Asset Management Asia Limited
- PIMCO Funds: Global Investors Series plc
- PineBridge Investments Singapore Limited
- Schroder Investment Management
- Columbia Threadneedle Investments (Lux)
- UOB Asset Management
For the complete list of fund houses and prices, please click here.
Important Notes & Disclaimer