• CIMB Pulse
  • Banking With Us
  • Digital Services
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks
Savings Strategies
Investing My Money
Travel Tips
Planning For My Future
Thinking About Insurance
Other Services
Latest Promotions
Rates & Charges
Download Center
Regulations & Policies
Security & Fraud

What transactions will be classified under Dining and Entertainment?

Dining and entertainment is defined as all local and overseas transactions made at restaurants and cafes, including fast food restaurants, bars and taverns, and caterers, lounges and nightclubs. These exclude (but are not limited to) wedding banquets, bars, lounges, clubs, restaurants and other eating establishments specifically within Hotels. 

Looking for More Questions?