As CIMB FastSaver is designed for the digitally-savvy working professional in mind and is intended to free customers from the hassle of going to the branch, do consider the following factors before applying for this online savings account:
- For validation purpose, the CIMB FastSaver account can only be activated when the customer transfers the minimum initial deposit to this online account via FAST (Fast and Secure Transfers) from his/her savings/current account with another bank in Singapore.
- As this is a fully online account, customers are encouraged to perform your banking transactions from wherever you are without having to step into the branch. We impose charges for issuing new ATM card, linking of CIMB FastSaver to existing ATM card and over-the-counter transactions at the branch. (For more information, please refer to the Complete List of Fees and Charges.)
- To access CIMB FastSaver account information, having a CIMB Clicks Internet Banking account is necessary. This free service can be applied here at the same time when you apply for CIMB FastSaver.
- Unlike current accounts such as CIMB StarSaver, CIMB FastSaver is a savings account and does not offer cheque books.
- Given the nature of this account, there will also be neither passbook nor paper statements issued to customers. Customers can access their CIMB FastSaver account details conveniently via CIMB Clicks. A PDF electronic statement of the account can also be downloaded from CIMB Clicks Internet Banking.