• CIMB Pulse
  • Banking With Us
  • Digital Services
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks
Savings Strategies
Investing My Money
Travel Tips
Planning For My Future
Thinking About Insurance
Other Services
Latest Promotions
Rates & Charges
Download Center
Regulations & Policies
Security & Fraud

What is required of the Deputy(ies) to start administering P’s property and affairs at a Bank?

The Deputy(ies) must be physically present at the Bank’s branch and present the originals and/or Certified-True-Copy of the following documents:


  • Court Order issued pursuant to Part V of the MCA; and
  • P’s and Deputy(ies)’ original identity document(s).


The above list is not exhaustive, and Banks may require the Deputy(ies) to provide further documents for clarification purposes in certain situations. 

Looking for More Questions?