• CIMB Pulse
  • Banking With Us
  • Digital Services
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks
Savings Strategies
Investing My Money
Travel Tips
Planning For My Future
Thinking About Insurance
Other Services
Latest Promotions
Rates & Charges
Download Center
Regulations & Policies
Security & Fraud

What is Part V of the MCA?

If a person (“P”) lacks capacity in relation to a matter or matters concerning P’s personal welfare, or P’s property and affairs, the court may:

  • make orders to decide on the matter(s) on P’s behalf, or alternatively,
  • appoint a person (a “Deputy(ies)”) to act in either or both of these broad areas of personal welfare and property & affairs matters


Please find below the following links to the Office of the Public Guardian and Family Justice Courts websites for more information:

Looking for More Questions?