• CIMB Pulse
  • Banking With Us
  • Digital Services
  • Promotions
  • Help & Support
  • Quicklinks
Savings Strategies
Investing My Money
Travel Tips
Planning For My Future
Thinking About Insurance
Other Services
Latest Promotions
Rates & Charges
Download Center
Regulations & Policies
Security & Fraud

I am a foreigner living in the same country where I pay tax. Why do I need to provide information on my tax residency?

With implementation of CRS, financial institutions are required to establish the tax residency status of all our customers, even if you are a tax resident in the same country as where you hold your account. This can be achieved by you providing us the relevant tax information.

Looking for More Questions?